Thursday, September 30, 2010

You Should Hear Our Discussions On How To Spell "The Sound Noel Edmonds Makes To Announce His Impending Breakdown"

May I present, with no comment, a typical IM conversation that I would have with a colleague that goes some way to explain the oddities of my mostly mundane but often surreally amusing job.

Eagle-eyed viewers may spot that the colleague in question is my heterosexual life-partner Ed; anyone who has a problem with me being in a relationship with someone with the same job as me is probably quite safe to take it outside, as I'm clearly too scared to venture out there and look at strangers myself. Possibly enjoy.


JB says:
what's the word we use instead of "farts" again?
Ed says:
parp?
JB says:
GORILLA PARPS?
Ed says:
for kidzzzz
Ed says:
breaks wind
JB says:
well it's a real gorilla
JB says:
deadly 60
Ed says:
silent but deadly 60
JB says:
GORILLA BREAKS WIND?
JB says:
hehe!
Ed says:
trumps?
Ed says:
GORILLA TRUMPS
Ed says:
nah
JB says:
silverback: 80 points. I WIN SUCKA
Ed says:
phew, I can smell the victory from here. smells like gorilla leavings
JB says:
there's got to be a middle ground between breaks wind and parps
Ed says:
is it a dry one or a wet one?
Ed says:
pfft.
JB says:
it's quite a wet one
Ed says:
um...
JB says:
PRRRRT
Ed says:
voluminous?
Ed says:
um...
JB says:
nah, just a little peep-flapper
Ed says:
:)
JB says:
It's definitely more Rs than Fs
JB says:
PFFRRRRRT
Ed says:
yeah
Ed says:
it's got comedy factor too. kids'll love it
JB says:
indeed so
JB says:
thank you for your valuable input.
JB says:
into his valuable output
JB says:
OH HOH!
Ed says:
boom!

1 comment:

Nicla said...

Aha!! Zee blogger! Sheee leeeves!!!!

More please. Bitch. Not that I'm one to talk. Speaking of which, I must pop over to mine to see if there's an answer to the question of who the semi-abusive/wildly enthusiastic commenter is yet...