Monday, September 17, 2007

What? Might of the Encores?

Again, I haven't got in before those pesky scamps elsewhere in media-land, but something is a'coming which excites me in oh, so many ways. And so, I holler over the barren empty fields of the internet: Flight of the Conchords, Flight of the Conchords, Flight of the Conchords. I can't describe it, because I can't possibly find the words to do it justice, but all I can say is I am in actual romantic and sexy love with every single person involved in its conception and production, and I wish to praise to all the highest possible daemons the lovely people who buy stuff for the BBC for actually! Buying! Something! Friggin! Amazing! Although, I'm sure they'll entirely fuck it up by putting it on at 3:50am against Transextremesportsworld on Channel Four, then yanking it cos no-one's watching. Although...I've just seen the trail twice this evening. Which is kinda promising. And made me squee, like, all over the shop.

No comments: